Thursday, January 1, 2009

Todays recap. 1-1-09

Eats for 1-1-09


Meal 1(11a) 1 sm banana, .25 c mixed nuts, cashews, pecans and pistachios
Felt fine after this meal
Meal 2 (2:14p) large salad with cuks, tomato, green olives, artichoke harts, carrot, iceberg lettuce, spring mix lettuce, Cajun spiced fish filet, fresh squeezed lemon over top.
Was just satisfied after this meal.
Meal 3 (4p) fresh veggies with 2 tablespoons of fresh bean dip
Was ok after this meal, could have ate more. Not sure that I was really still hungry or just wanted to munch.
Meal 4 (5:3p) 2 cups of cabbage and ham soup
I was full after this meal- but not overly stuffed.

Meal 5 (7:3p) 1.5 cups cabbage and ham soup
Feel good after this meal


Today I did not feel hungry but I wanted to just eat. I know a lot has to do with where I am in my cycle and a lot also with the fact that my mind is going to fight me on eating clean. I have my cooler packed for work tomorrow. I am ready to go. I am off to fold laundry then to bed, I work 12 hrs tomorrow.

Yours in health and fitness
A BuffMother in Training

No comments:

Post a Comment