Saturday, January 3, 2009

1.3.09

WOW we made the best turkey meatballs and fresh sauce tonight. I will be making them again. they came out of the newest M+F Hers I did eat all my food today and felt really good all day. Here is what I had. Boring but not bad.

M1: .5 c dry oats with honey, vanilla and splash of milk. 1 sm banana and 5 egg whites. 1 yolk

M2: 2 tablespoons bean dip and fresh veggies

M3: salad with tomato, cuks. sliced chicken and 1 tablespoon Italian dressing

M4: 1.5 c cabbage and ham soup

M5: sm green apple and .25 c mixed nuts

M6: 3 homemade turkey meatball with .25c homemade sauce and .25c spaghetti. .25 c peas

Well I really do not have much to say today. I was very tired, I have given up caffeine so I am sure that is why. It will get better with the clean eats and workouts.

Yours in Health and fitness

A BuffMother in training

No comments:

Post a Comment