Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I have been doing great.

I know I did not post my eats for the last two days but I have been doing good. Yesterday I did not eat alot, I was feeling really bloated and what not on Sunday and come Monday I started TOM, guess that explains the bloat. I am so excited cause hubby is with me on eating healthier. He is even starting to workout, which is something I need to start aswell. One of the guys at his work is going to be his workout partner. They will go after work on M-w-f which is awesome.

Today is one of my days off so I did not eat as often or as much, but I feel great. I am siting her drinking my fresh squeased lemon and hot water and planing dinner for tomorrow. Tonight the kids and I had fish packets. Orange roughy and mixed veggies in a foil pack and cooked on the grill with a small sweet potato, it was good. Today we bought a bag of grapefruit. Found out my son loves them, LOL he has had two today.

Well I think that is about it for today.

Yours in Health and Fitness

A BuffMother in training.

No comments:

Post a Comment